Sunday, February 9, 2014

Insuring your Tiny Home

Insuring your tiny home is not something I had actually thought about until I came across this article a few minutes ago. 

Everyone who owns a travel trailer or motor home no doubt has insurance coverage, but what about that tiny home you want to pull across country or put in a park?  

Here is some good news, if you live in California, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Colorado, Arizona and Washington, you can now get coverage for your precious tiny home.  

Click the link for additional information:


Linda Quiggle is a licensed REALTOR and can be reached at 806-355-9601.  Prudential, Ada REALTORS is an independently owned and operated member of Prudential Real Estate Affiliates, Inc., a Prudential company, an Equal Housing Opportunity.

Follow her team on

No comments:

Post a Comment