Thursday, January 23, 2014

Blue Moon Rising

The name Blue Moon Rising appealed to my sense of adventure, and when I opened their website I found that their overnight facilities were "tiny homes/cottages".  Imagine that!  I am sure Google has me tagged as a tiny house enthusiast - the reason I keep running across these really cool sites and blogs.  

I will probably never get up to Maryland to visit this establishment and their retreat facilities or have the enjoyment of participating in their Art, Nature, Wellness, and Sustainable Practice programs - but I sure have the "want to".  

In the mean time and I going to promote this oasis in the Maryland forested area to those who might have the opportunity.  If you have a question or want to learn more you can reach them at:

Blue Moon Rising
89 Blue Moon Rising Way
McHenry, MD 21541
240-442-5287
http://www.bluemoonrising.org

Make sure you let them know how you learned about their unique organization.

______________________________
Linda Quiggle is a licensed REALTOR and can be reached at 806-355-9601.  Prudential, Ada REALTORS is an independently owned and operated member of Prudential Real Estate Affiliates, Inc., a Prudential company, an Equal Housing Opportunity.

Follow her team on www.homesofamarillo.info

No comments:

Post a Comment