Saturday, May 17, 2014

9-11 Museum

Below is an incredible link from the magazine, DWELL, concerning the opening of the new 9-11 Museum.  


How did that day impact you?

I remember where I was when I first heard about the bombing.  I was living in Sparks, Nevada and I was getting ready for work and listening to the news. My husband was still in the shower and carrying on a conversation with me, but I had ceased to respond as I sat down in stunned silence to watch the news reporter. I think I was evem more stunned to see the attack on the Pentagon.  

At work we crowded around a TV and kept watching as the events of that day unfolded.  Too stunned to work and we were barley able to even talk with each other.

Share in comments below, where you were and how it impacted your life.

http://www.dwell.com/post/slideshow/ground-zero-bedrock-911-museum-prepares-visitors?utm_source=newsletter&utm_content=2014-5-16-control&utm_campaign=thisweekfromdwell&utm_medium=email&hq_e=el&hq_m=3207758&hq_l=10&hq_v=a2b741c69a#1

_________________________________

Linda Quiggle is a licensed REALTOR and can be reached at 806-355-9601.  Prudential, Ada REALTORS is an independently owned and operated member of Prudential Real Estate Affiliates, Inc., a Prudential company, an Equal Housing Opportunity.


Follow her team on www.homesofamarillo.info


No comments:

Post a Comment