Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Vacation in a Tiny Home in Portland, Oregon

If you thought I had given up my interest in "Tiny Homes", I haven't!  My husband and I just had to deal with some health issues over the last six months.  Add work into that mix and I just didn't have time to continue sharing and spreading the idea of "Living Small" as a choice.

This cute 300 sq.ft. home is only 15 minutes from downtown Portland, Oregon and located on an organic farm.  It rents for $499/week or $1450/month. It accommodates 2 people, hosts a "real bed", and has an adjacent bathroom with a tiled shower and toilet area.  

Spending some vacation time in a tiny home seems like a smart idea before launching into a permanent living situation.


 
If I were making a trip to Oregon, I would definitely give this a try.  For more information and interior pictures try the link below.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1850000

___________________________________________

Linda Quiggle is a licensed REALTOR and can be reached at 806-355-9601.  Prudential, Ada REALTORS is an independently owned and operated member of Prudential Real Estate Affiliates, Inc., a Prudential company, an Equal Housing Opportunity.

Follow her team on www.homesofamarillo.info



No comments:

Post a Comment